In the “Nockbike” region the mountains are known as “Nocken”, named after the delicious Nockerln or gnocchi. The mountains here are rounded, lush green and mostly accessible right up to the summit by bike. But the trails then are surprisingly attractive and spectacular.
The mountains here look friendly and hilly – but only at first glance, because brisk ascents with 1000 metres or more difference in altitude are not unusual.
Downhill cycling is available at all levels of difficulty, with plenty of options for beginners and freeride freaks alike. Experience the Top 5 of the Carinthian Nockberge Mountains in a unique 4-day tour.
Guided by the cycling professionals from the Sportschule Krainer at several levels of expertise, cycle along an unequalled landscape of mountains and lakes via challenging trails in the region of the Goldeck, Mirnock, Wöllaner Nock, Rosennock and the Millstätter Alpe. Cycling between mountains and lakes on the sunny side of the Alps.
You will live in the same accommodation during stages. There is a shuttle service for bringing you to the start of each stage every morning if necessary.
- Attractive stages through the Carinthian landscape of mountains and lakes, with a different Nock mountain every day
- From every mountain there are sensational trails with different levels of difficulty, and a difference in altitude of 5000 metres downhill on exciting descents
- Experience, safety, expertise and cycling technique training – on tour with professionals!
- Culinary delicacies: Nockalm beef, Kärntner Låxn lake trout, Kasnudln cheese-filled pasta, Alpine-Adriatic cuisine
- Cultural and scenic hotspots and insider tips
- Total difference in altitude: approx. 3000-5000 metres of altitude depending on the chosen level
- 4 one-day stages
- 5 mountains
- Sensational single trails every day with different levels of difficulty
- Guided tour in groups of several different ability levels
- Cycling technique training and special tips from the guides during the tour
- 2 x cable car service, 1 x cycle ferry
- Luggage transport throughout, and by request shuttle service or cable car transfer for individual sections of the tour
- Depending on time and interest: Get to know different water sports such as kayaking, surfing or sailing
- Guided tours for people joining at short notice possible at any point on the Alpe-Adria-Bike stages!
Minimum participants: 4 persons.
Additional dates for groups from 5 people are possible on request
3 nights from € 347 holiday apartment without board
3 nights from € 377 boarding house including breakfast
3 nights from € 422 guesthouse including half-board
3 nights from € 452 3-star hotel including half-board
3 nights from € 482 4-star hotel including half-board
3 nights from€ 638 5* hotel including half-board
Bike Hire: € 18,-/day (Hardtail), € 28,-/day (Full suspension)
Single room supplement: € 10,-/day
Ideal for company events, clubs, various groups, etc.
The perfect preparation for the Nock 5
Regular special cycling technique courses at weekends in the Nockbike region amidst the beautiful Carinthian world of mountains and lakes. Daily tour programme in groups of several levels of ability from Monday to Friday (half-day, all-day, single trail tours and lots more.)
Tel.: +43 (0) 4246 3188