Experiencing nature also brings its own responsibilities. Recommendations for “gentle mountain cycling”!
- Take note of the existing mountain bike maps!
- Always cycle with a helmet!
- Check your equipment before you set off, and maintain it regularly!
- To protect yourself from animals and hunters only cycle in full daylight!*
- Extreme tours should always be accompanied!
- Stay on the marked stretches! Cross-field riding is dangerous and damages the environment!
- Adjust your cycling style and speed to the visibility conditions!
- Cycle acccording to your own level of fitness – cautious self-assessment!
- Hikers have priority over mountain bikers!
- Be considerate of nature – avoid rubbish and noise!
- Be careful of forestry work – take note of information!
- Always close cattle guards and gates!
- If necessary give first aid – always take equipment with you!
- Do not drink alcohol!
- Be considerate at rest stops (e.g. handling cycle stands and dirty clothing)!
- Get tips from the Nockbike specialists!
- Thoughtless and selfish behaviour will be punished!
*1 hour after sunrise at the earliest and 1 hour before sunset at the latest!